Saturday, December 4, 2010

Check out Billboards to proclaim Jesus' return on May 21, 2011 | freep.com |

I just wanted to share this with you all.
 
In our evening Bible study last Tuesday, someone brought this to our discussion as we ended our study in Daniel, and how Daniel ends his prophecy with two alternate times for "the end" - apparently to prevent just this sort of speculation.
 
Certainly, we are expecting the Lord to return; however, I believe the pastor (Rev. Ed Rowe) who is quoted at the end of this article has the correct point of view.
 
Click here: Billboards to proclaim Jesus' return on May 21, 2011 | freep.com | Detroit Free Press
 

"Let truth, the light of my heart, speak to me, and not my own darkness!"
Augustine, Confessions, Book XII, Chapter 11

"Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes, and I will observe it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart."
Psalm 119:33-34


Pastor Kenneth Q. James


No comments:

Post a Comment