Sunday, March 13, 2011

(no subject)

"My heart has heard you say, 'Come and talk with me.' And my heart responds, 'Lord, I am coming'" (Psalm 27:8, New Living Translation).
Greetings, all,
 
I am confident and sure as the Holy Spirit is leading me and guiding His church that God is about to do a new thing at Memorial AME Zion Church!!!
 
Because of the prompting of God that I sense and our need to be prepared for the next move of God in our lives, I am calling the church to prayer this week. Each night from 6:00 to 7:00, for ONE HOUR, the church will be open and I am asking that each member who can please meet us at the altar of the church and join us in prayer.
 
This prayer time means that there will be NO Bible study this week.
 
This prayer time means that there will be NO Members meeting this week; it is postponed until further notice. Please turn in the required reports for the Quarterly Conference next week, scheduled for March 24.
 
This prayer time means that there will be NO Methodism class on Friday, March 18.
 
I beseech, implore, and urge all of our members to join us this week for prayer at the church from 6:00 to 7:00 each evening.  This is a week of corporate prayer that you do not want to miss - spread the word!
 
Thank you,
 
Pastor Kenneth Q. James
Psalm 119:33-34

"Let truth, the light of my heart, speak to me, and not my own darkness!"
Augustine, Confessions, Book XII, Chapter 10

No comments:

Post a Comment