Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fast Day

Greetings, all,
Just a reminder that tomorrow, September 3, and each first Friday in the month is a FAST DAY for Memorial. All members who are physically able are asked to fast and be in prayer for our church, our leaders, ourselves and the ministry God has given us to accomplish.
As you pray, be mindful that you don't have to go away somewhere and get "deep." If a whispered prayer, such as the prayer that is found in Mark 10:47 - "Jesus...have mercy on me" is all that time allows for, that is sufficient. And then let's watch what happens when we pray!
"Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes, and I will observe it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart."
Psalm 119:33-34


Pastor Kenneth Q. James

No comments:

Post a Comment