Sunday's sermon text was from Galatians 6:9: “So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.” The sermon title was, "A Word for the Weary."
I encourage you to reflect on the sermon and think today about your "next steps" and what you will do as a result of hearing the sermon as you continue on your faith journey.
1. Dr. G. Ray Coleman stated, "You have to search high and low to find a congregation with real joy." Are you a person with "real joy?"
2. Are there areas of your life or ministry where you notice you have grown "weary?"
3. Do you see opportunities for God to use you to restore a fallen brother or sister as Paul suggests a mature believer should do in Galatians 6:1-2?
4. Read Galatians 6:7. What is your attitude or response when dealing with ungrateful people? Does this attitude reveal your true agenda for what you do?
5. What is the "seed" that God has given you to sow? Can you be patient and wait for your harvest? Remember, "we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up" (Galatians 6:9).